4.14.2008

Jeans

I don't know about most of you...but I wear jeans pretty regularly. Weekly I would say. Perhaps even daily. I don't know what the deal is with advertising these days, but I don't really think they are depicting reality [at least not mine]

First of all...I don't quite have that glow to my skin when I wear jeans [or the handsome man laying below me waiting to kiss me]
















And I don't get to hang off things [shirtless] with a good looking man.






















And I don't think I've ever [at least rarely] gotten to lay on some train tracks [apparently rehearsing for the death scene in a play or something] once I put on a pair of jeans.






















And I think it's really sexy when a guy tries to rip off my suspenders...but, again, that doesn't typically happen.






















Unfortunately, THIS just might be a more accurate ad when it comes to my history of wearing jeans.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're wearing the wrong brand. All of these things happen to me on a regular basis when I wear my jeans.

Justin said...

Yeah, you're totally wearing the wrong brand. When I put on my jeans, I'm always like, "WHOA, ladies, one at a time."

Ha.

Olivia Hein said...

you wear shirts with blue jeans?

i can't even remember the last time i did that...

;)

Unknown said...

This is actually why I stopped wearing jeans. I was spending so much time hanging off of things, tearing suspenders, and rehearsing overly-dramatic plays on train tracks that I was getting absolutely nothing else done. Jeans are a huge time commitment.

karla said...

As soon as I put on my new jeans with the adjustable elastic in the back, my skin starts to glow magnificently and Aaron can't keep his hands off me. I stick to wearing sweats because it's so exhausting to wear elastic-banded jeans.
:)

Anonymous said...

if you hang out at abercrombie that kind of stuff happens all the time...just walk by one of their stores and you'll see for yourself. You just have to buy jeans at the right place and all those things can happen to you, too! Unless you don't want suspender-ripping, life-saving, glowing skin kind of life.

Praisy said...

You are freaking hilarious. I think I laughed out loud for a whole minute after this post...