3.06.2008

The K.I.S.S Principle

I was chatting with my friend "hugs" the other day. To be honest, I don't really remember what we were talking about. I think it might have been about a class presentation. But I know that it brought about the K.I.S.S Principle (Keep It Simple Stupid). A teacher of his in high school had first taught him that phrase and it had stuck with him ever sense.

As the conversation proceeded [or I should say wrapped up] this is what happened:
Yeti: We should grab coffee sometime
Hugs: That would be great
Yeti: Did I just ask you out?
Hugs: Naw, you're just making it happen. We'll chat about life and love and beauty and all that matters in the world.
Yeti: Yeah, and we'll KISS. [Yeti turns a shade slightly pinker then she naturally is] Errr….
Hugs: Whatever comes naturally [wink]

Always add PRINCIPLE after the word KISS, it's very important! Or just say the whole phrase…it really doesn’t take that much longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i'm not gonna lie. sometimes when i'm having a piss poor day i read your blog and it makes me smile. thanks. :) ~Melia

First Pres. Youth Group said...

Nice response on his part!