This is what I want to know...what is the worst excuse you've gotten from a guy/girl when turning you down for a date?
Here are a few I have gotten, or heard [obviously not ALL of these happened to me]:
1. Sorry, I have to work late tonight
2. My work schedule for the next couple months is just real hectic
3. I don't think I can make it all the way out to Pasadena.
4. I have to pack all day for this weekend trip I'm going on.
5. I'm expecting an important phone call
And the thing is, I don't know who to blame more...the person who keeps TRYING for a date after these lame excuses or the person who can't just say "no thanks, I'm not interested." Please people, we would not be as excited for movies like "He's Just Not That Into You" if we knew how to be a little more honest.