2.24.2010

#Firstdaterules

Apparently first date rules are a hot topic on twitter right now. Just so you aren't all out of the loop I've copied a few here for you (in text and pictures)...don't be making the same mistakes these foolish people have!






















"Don't chill with me one night and my friend the next...YES!"
"Don't have stanky breath"
"you better bring bacc-up money cuz if you wacc, ah nucca definitely not payin' 4 you"
"
Wutever you do,don't fart... Save it for the 2nd date. Or at least wen she's not looking."























"dont put on 50 pounds of make up"
"
please dont bring your homies with you & then ask me do u have any friends like this is Match.com"
"
please come prepared financially don't come on a date with $5 expecting me 2 pay 4 the tab lol the guys pays 4 the 1st date."
"
clear your last calls or recent call incase she ask to use your phone"






















"
please don't touch my food... I don't know you well enough."
"
don't tell me about your family problems "
"
dnt tryna ask me y I been single so long."
"
Make Sure u Shower & Shave cuz No Way am I hanging Out w a Hairy ass Musty Man!"

No comments: