2.15.2010

style

PLEASE tell me these pants are coming back in style. I might still have the pretty purple ones I wore in my 2nd grade class photo. I cannot even express to you how much I love it when styles come around that coincide with my comfort. When I can wear something that makes me feel like I am still in my pajamas - that's a style train I'm willing to jump on!


























This photo taken by my housemate at a wrap party we went to for a television show he was working on.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

My mom has MANY of those still at home (like every color they made!) I think I may have a few that I could pass on to my stepdaughter as well. Let me know if they are really in fashion again! ;)

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL!

Magnetic Monkey said...

What's the rule? If you wore it once you can't wear it again?

RAY J said...

lol... Stirrup Pants!!!

OMG I had A TON of these when I was in grade school - navy ones, black ones, hot pink ones, green ones, purple ones... lol...