this website is ridiculous.
i can't decide if the whole concept is offensive. or if it's just the fact that they decide to call their two categories of users "attractive" and "generous"
you think i am going to sign up on a website, make a dating profile, and then advertise that i am willing to pay some attractive man $150 to go out on a date with me? that's not generous....that's DESPERATE.
how about calling that category "eharmony, match, okcupid and plentyoffish didn't work for me...and apparently the other people on here are unemployed so they'll take my money"
being attractive has finally become a decent side job! they've found a way of making a socially acceptable escort service.
here are the rules, in case you want to join:
* DO NOT pay or ask anyone for payment prior to meeting for a date
* If someone asks you to send money by Western Union, report them immediately
* "Generous" members are expected to pay for the date (there's no going dutch here)
* Our advice: Pay 50% of the date at the start of the date, and 50% at the end
* DO NOT accept personal checks or cashier's checks - there's just too much fraud
* CASH is king, and pay only when you meet your date in person
Find out more HERE. Sign up! You've always known you were attractive...let's see how hot you REALLY are.