5.21.2009

gChat

Here is a conversation I had with a friend last night. Let me know if you wanna set him up on a blind date with yourself...

9:12 PM Yeti: at the rate cougars fall in love with you, you’ll be FINE. Just find a cougar to be your sugar mama.

9:14 PM Mouse: cougars are terrified of commitment

9:15 PM Yeti: aren’t we all, I thought that was normal?

9:16 PM Mouse: I'm totally comfortable with it. provided that "it" is with a smokin hot english cellist between the ages of 18 and 25 who likes introspective literature, jazz, loves Jesus and has a propensity for understanding sarcasm.

9:17 PM Yeti: i could learn the cello....

9:18 PM Mouse: and it would be cool if she was moderately skilled at a variety of winter sports.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least the man knows what he wants right?

Morgan said...

I would imagine that if she were "between the ages of 18 and 25" and "smokin hot," the other stuff would not be that important.

Job Journey said...

Are Cougars legally hunting online?

Andhari said...

That's understandable. I'm much simpler though, I want a latino underwear model :p

haha

karla said...

I'm awesome at cross-country skiing and was once a pretty fiesty broomball player (which is a winter sport where I come from - none of this playing on an ice rink in the middle of summer). Too bad for Mouse that I'm already married.