1.13.2014

Motivation

Imagine the most gorgeous diamond ring ever (prettier than this random photo I found). That's my grandmothers ring that will one day be mine you are picturing in your head right now. You know....if I ever meet a nice fella to marry.

Sometimes my mother wears this ring on her right hand. Cause, ya know, it is hers right now.

I am home for Christmas and she is wearing the ring. She points it out to me:


Mom: Did you notice the ring I am wearing?
Me: Yes. It is beautiful! I want it!
Mom: Well......maybe....a little extra motivation!

Yeah......motivation was what was holding me back from finding true love. Not the fact that I seem to attract weird, homeless, spineless, obsessed with spongebob square pants, guys.

Me: But I also get it if you die, right? So.....little extra motivation!

1 comment:

Benny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.